SSC Recruitment for 1351 (Approx) Phase VII (Selection Posts) Posts 2019: Staff Selection Commission has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019.
|Staff Selection Commission Recuitment 2019|
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Various Graduation/Matriculation & Intermediate Level Posts
Tentative Posts Division:
- Graduation Level -621 Posts
- Matriculation Level-441 Posts
- Higher Secondary Level- 128 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1351 Posts (Tentative)
Educational Qualification: (Tentative)
Graduation Level Posts: Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university will be eligible for this post.
Matriculation Posts: Candidates who have passed their matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination from any recognized board will be eligible for this post.
Higher Secondary Level Posts: Candidates who have passed their HSC level examination from any recognized board will be eligible for this post.
Please read Official Notification for More Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 01/01/2019)
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
- SC/ST – 35 Years
- OBC – 33 Years
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Female – Exempted
Payment will be made through SBI Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/SBI Challan
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination, Skill Test
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the offiial website.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-08-2019 to 31-08-2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 31-08-2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04-09-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 14-10-2019 to 18-10-2019