NVS Recruitment 2019 for 2370 Clerk, Staff Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Posts
NVS Recruitment 2019 for 2370 Clerk, Staff Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Posts RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER, POST GRADUATE TEACHERs, TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERs, MISCELLANEOUS CATEGORY OF TEACHERs, LEGAL ASSISTANT, FEMALE STAFF NURSE, CATERING ASSISTANT AND LOWER DIVISION CLERK IN JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS / HQ / REGIONAL OFFICES OF NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
|Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, henceforth mentioned as NVS, is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has 08 Regional Offices at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Pune & Shillong and more than 630 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are functional all over India except in the State of Tamil Nadu. JNVs are co-educational, fully residential schools up to Senior Secondary level and are located mainly in rural areas. JNVs being fully residential institutions, the teachers are required to stay in the Vidyalaya campus for which rent free accommodations as available is provided. In addition to normal teaching duties, the teachers are required to perform responsibilities attached with residential system of schooling like House Mastership, remedial and supervisory studies, organization of co- curricular activities, escorting of students on migration & other official purposes and looking after students’ welfare in general. During the period of probation of the incumbent performance in all these areas is also assessed, in addition to the teaching ability to determine suitability for the job. NVS invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment on direct basis to the posts of Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET-Male, PET-Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk in Jawahar Navodaya Vidylayas / HQ / Regional Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. In view of the policy that at least 1/3rd students admitted are girls, efforts will be made to post male and female teachers in proportion to the number of girl students in JNVs subject to condition that they fulfill the normal eligibility conditions. However, there is no separate reservation for Female Teachers to this effect. 2. Details of Post wise & Category wise break up of tentative vacancies (may increase or decrease) are as under:
Assistant Commissioner – 05 Posts
Teaching Faculty (PGT) – 430 Posts
Teaching Faculty (TGT) – 1154 Posts
Music Teacher – 111 Posts
Art Teacher – 130 Posts
PET Male Teacher / PET Female Teacher – Male – 148 Posts / Female – 105 Posts
Librarian – 70 Posts
Staff Nurse Female – 55 Posts
Legal Assistant – 01 Posts
Catering Assistant – 26 Posts
LDC (Clerk) – 135 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 2370
- Assistant Commissioner: Candidates having Master Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce with 5 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Teaching Faculty (PGT): Candidates having Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks. B. Ed Exam Passed will be eligible for this post.
- Teaching Faculty (TGT): Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Related Subject / Group with Minimum 50% Marks. B. Ed Exam Passed will be eligible for this post.
- Music Teacher: Candidates having Bachelor in Music with B.Ed OR 5 Year Music Course will be eligible for this post.
- Art Teacher: Candidates having Degree / Diploma in Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts will be eligible for this post.
- PET Male Teacher / PET Female Teacher: Candidates having B.PEd / DPEd Exam Passed from the any recognized University of India will be eligible for this post.
- Librarian: Candidates having Degree in Librarian Science will be eligible for this post.
- Staff Nurse Female: Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate with Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Staff Nurse will be eligible for this post.
- Legal Assistant: Candidates having Degree in Law (LLB Degree) from any recognized University of India will be eligible for this post.
- Catering Assistant: Candidates having Class 10 High School Exam Passed with Diploma in Catering will be eligible for this post
- LDC (Clerk): Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and English 30 WPM and Hindi 25 WPM Typing Speed will be eligible for this post.
Assistant Commissioner: 45 Years Maximum
Teaching Faculty (PGT): 40 Years-Maximum
Teaching Faculty (TGT): 35 Years Maximum
Other Teaching Posts / Catering Assistant: 35 Years Maximum
Legal Assistant: 18 – 32 Years
LDC (Clerk): 18 – 27 Years
Age Relaxation As per NVS Rules
Assistant Commissioner: 1500/-
TGT / PGT / Staff Nurse: 1200/-
Other Post: 1000/-
SC / ST / PH: 0/–
Payment Method: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
Selection Process: Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (available Soon)
Official Website: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/
Starting Date of Online Application: 10-07-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2019
Last Date Fee Payment:12-August-2019
Admit Card Download: August 2019
Examination Date: 05-10 September 2019