Some Details of MA Yojana:
Mukhyamantri Amrutam "MA” Yojana is a tertiary care scheme for Below Poverty Line (BPL) population of Guajrat. All beneficiaries can avail cashless quality medical and surgical treatment for catastrophic illnesses related to: Cardiovascular diseases, Renal diseases, Neurological diseases, Burns, Poly-Trauma, Cancer (Malignancies), Neo-natal (newborn) diseases, Knee & Hip Replacement - Joint Replacement (With the cap of Rs. 40,000 per Hip / Knee replacement) & Kidney, Liver, Kidney + Pancreas Transplant (benefit up to Rs. 5,00,000 ) which cover 698 defined procedures along with their follow ups The Sum assured is up to Rs. 3,00,000/- per family per annum on a family floater basis.
Eligibile People For MA Yojana:
The ben[eficiary who is from Below Poverty Line (BPL) family and whose information is included in the district BPL list prepared by the State government rural development department and urban development department. The eligible family needs to come to the enrollment Kiosks and the identity of the household head needs to be confirmed by the authorized official.
Some Details of MA Vatsalya Yojana:
Based on success of “MA” Yojana and feedback from various stakeholders, on 15/08/2014, the “MA” was extended to “Mukhyamantri Amrutam Vatsalya” Yojana which includes “All the families having an annual income up to Rs.3.00 lakh per annum.
Eligibile People For MA Vatsalya Yojana:
- Families are having an annual income up to Rs.3.00 lakh,
- All urban & rural ASHAs (Accredited Social Health Activist),
- Accredited Reporters
- Fix pay employees of class-3 & 4 appointed by state government
- U-win Card holders.
- Senior citizens of those families with annual income up to Rs. 6 lakh
- Beneficiaries having an annual family income up to Rs.3.00 lakh can get “MA Vatsalya” Card after availing Income Certificate and for that the following officers have been appointed to give income certificate to the beneficiaries: District Collector, District Development Officer, Deputy Collector / Assistant Collector, Province Officer, Deputy District Development Officer, Taluka Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar.
- The eligible family needs to come to the enrollment station, and the identity of the household head needs to be confirmed by the authorized official.
Medical coverage of “MA” & “MA Vatsalya” Yojana:
“MA” & “MA Vatsalya” Yojana provides tertiary medical coverage up to Rs. 3,00,000/- for a family of five on a floater basis. Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant, Kidney + Pancrease Transplant procedures are covered with benefit up to Rs. 5,00,000/- under scheme. Knee and Hip replacement procedures are covered with cap of Rs. 40,000/ - per one replacement and additional cost will be borne by the beneficiary. Rs. 300/- is paid to the beneficiary as transportation charges for every instance of availing treatment from the empanelled hospital.
In case of emergency:
if the beneficiary has not MA – Vatsalya card, then can he/she avail the cashless health care treatment at only in Government / Grant Aid networks hospitals if unavailability of MA- Vatsalya card.
Require documents at the time of enrollment:
- Proof of Residential (Ration Card)
- Identification Proof (Water ID card, Driving License)
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
- District Level Authority: Deputy Mamlatdar
- Taluka Level Authorities: Taluka Mamalatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Chief Officer of Nagar Palika, Taluka Health Officer, Administrative Officers (Taluka Health Office), Appointed Officer at A.T.V.T. Centers, Taluka Information, Education and Communication Officer, Taluka Female Health Supervisor, Female Health Worker/ Multipurpose Health Worker (For Mobile Kiosk only)
- Municipal Corporation Authority: Appointed Officer of Civic Center in Municipal Corporation Area